Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sir on every weak yahoo send me a mail to reactive your account &I want allways active my accoun

Sir every weak yahoo send me mail to reactive your accout and when Press it another page open then I press the address then my account will reactive. I just want thant don't ask me and my account oper forever because when the yahoo stukoff my account my e-mail are not comming so my friend asking. What I have to do for not ask in feuture and allways active my account



Sir on every weak yahoo send me a mail to reactive your account %26amp;I want allways active my account without ask?comedy show



Yahoo does NOT send mails asking you to reactivate your account! Those are phishing sites which try to get infos to be able to send you loads of SPAM and/or try to hijack your account so they can use it to send Spam mails to other users. Report such a mail to:



spoof@yahoo.com



phishing@cc.yahoo-inc.com



and be sure to include copies of the original mails you recieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel