Saturday, December 5, 2009

I keep gettng yahoo messngr perfrmd illegal oper & wl b shutdown tdy rec err 999 cant lstn 2 my

this is virus.. u need to scan your pc with special kind of tools so better search on www.google.com write there your error massge and download tool for it



and remove virus.........this will work:) best of luck



I keep gettng yahoo messngr perfrmd illegal oper %26amp; wl b shutdown tdy rec err 999 cant lstn 2 my radio station?opera mobile



install.



I keep gettng yahoo messngr perfrmd illegal oper %26amp; wl b shutdown tdy rec err 999 cant lstn 2 my radio station?imax theatre opera theater



you ahve a nasty little virus, update your virus definitions then disconnect from the internet and scan your whole computer, you should then fuind the culprit and detroy it.
Pls re-install it.



Vijay



http://vjsimha.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel