Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dr for l eft leg pain and 2 oper later , right leg cut off need a lawyer .?

he left the hospital for good and moved , his mistake cost me my left leg to be cut off above the knee for the third operation , all for my visit to him for a pain in my left leg , cant seem to get a lawyer to work in my behalf for his error that caused me to be desabeled for the rest of my life . is there a lawyer out there to get justice in this matter , on a no win no pay basis ? Ilive in wi 53545.



Dr for l eft leg pain and 2 oper later , right leg cut off need a lawyer .?imax theater



I had a surgeon that made a mistake and I ended up having my tibia and fibula cut in half to fix a mistake another surgeoen made. 3 years iin a wheel chair. No one wanted to take my case because I gave other orthopedic problems and it is hard to figure out. Basically you're a hard case and no one wants to do the work. No matter how wrong it is to us its almost impossible to sue. mine was mayo clinic roch I am so sorry for your ordeal I know it has to hit you in the gut everyday. Give it your best shot and then ;let it go for your own sake. If you win I''ll take half. hhahha best of luclk you've been done wrong.



Dr for l eft leg pain and 2 oper later , right leg cut off need a lawyer .?classical music opera theater



yeah, id get a damn good lawyer
If there's a lawyer that won't jump at THAT one, then you must not have a case at all. Don't get me wrong, I love lawyers, but they know a good case when they see one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel