Saturday, December 5, 2009

Get real answers from millions of real people.?

I recently purchased a dog coat from doggieclothes.com. They have your logo at the top they put their contact number as 1-877-9342774. I have not received my merchandise and when I call the number would ring busy (a week or so) and now it said the call could not go through as dialed. Tried all phone oper. and they cant help. I feel this co is ripping off customers and your name is on top. Could you please check into the problem? irishl@sbcglobal.net



Get real answers from millions of real people.?performing arts



Channel 7 news...call Michael Finney



**Cleoppa that was funny**



Get real answers from millions of real people.?binoculars opera theater



Yeah. I've just checked and it turns out they use poor countries to process the order. Unfortunately, your credit card is being used to buy a private jet so they can immigrate to Zimbabwe. But they WILL be sending your dog's clothes in about a week.



Oh no! Is your dog going to have to run around naked until then?
Great question from one of the millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel