Thursday, December 10, 2009

I went to a workmen comp deposition ....whats next?????

i went to a workmens deposition today. could someone plz tell me whats next .my lawer didnt tell me....i got hurt back in june of 2005 it was never turned in to workmens comp.the place i worked at didnt turn it in... they paid 4 it there self...then gave me the run around.(i hurt my back%26amp;chest)they made my job living hell 4 me(i was a truck driver %26amp; equipment oper.) 4 this company. then in oct.2005 they fired me.i live in a small town so it took a long time to find a lawer ..i had to go out of town to get one....any help would be appre..



thank you william



I went to a workmen comp deposition ....whats next?????opera house



First of all, worker's comp laws vary from state to state. Your case might settle, it might go to trial or there may be other depositions to be taken. You also haven't mentioned if you were done with treatment or not. Most comp cases won't settle until you have achieved maximum benefit from treatment.



Most of the people here aren't attorneys and aren't qualified to answer your question. Why don't you just call your attorney and ask him or her?



I went to a workmen comp deposition ....whats next?????dream theater opera theater



file for social security disability

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel