Thursday, December 10, 2009

I just have 2 questions for you!?

count 1



Description: DNU-CHILD ENDANGERMENT/BODILY INJURY/METH EXPOSURE (FELD)



count 2.



Description: VIOLATION OF PROBATION



count 3



Description: OPER VEH WH INT (OWI) / 1ST OFF (SRMS)



Comments: F,SC,DARE SC,R%26amp;B,CC;JAIL;SUBST ABUSE PROG;



DDS @ILCC;DUE 04-01-05;REVOKE DRIV LIC AS



DETERMINED BY IDOT



Comments: NW IA ADTU CONFIDENTIAL FILING RE DEFTS



SUBS ABUSE



count 4



Comments: FORCIBLE ENTRY %26amp; DETAINER



----------



#1



would you want ur kids with a person that has that on his record?



#2



is cps allowed to place or let a kid be placed with a person like this?



I just have 2 questions for you!?listen to opera



#1 No way in hell!!



#2 They justify putting kids with lousy parents all the time.



I wish you and those poor kids the best of luck. Try to be a positive person for those kids, and be around for them as often as you can. They need some stability and it would be great if it came from you and others that don't have police records.



I just have 2 questions for you!?concert venue opera theater



Not no, but HELL NO my child would not be anywhere near this person.
No I would not want my child with this person, However the government believes that if you have done your time and completed your treatment you are all better hahaha. Sorry Govt sucks and they are idiots.
i just don't have a kid.
No, I would not want my child to be placed with someone like that. Then again, what type of person are you if your child is being placed with someone other than you? Perhaps it's a custody battle? I don't know if CPS can do that, but I think they pretty much do whatever they want. If you are truly worried, fight it until your last breath.
Once the person can provide adequate housing and substance abuse counseling and has employment. they have the right. Regaurdless of who likes it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel