Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are ghosts real?

And is there any prp#oper proof that there are/not?



Are ghosts real?phantom of the opera



There is absolutely no proof whatsoever, in any way, shape or form, that ghosts exist. Nor are there any good scientific reasons to suppose that the existence of ghosts is possible. No ghost has ever given an interview to the living, appeared before cameras to tell us what "the other side is like" or made public appearances.



In short, that whole thing about ghosts, at least in the conventional sense, is a load of old baloney.



Finally, there is no point at all in even trying to "prove" the non-existence of a thing. That is not the way things are done. The burden of finding proof lays with those who make allegations of the existence of a thing. And so far, in all these countless centuries, and no matter how many people die, not one person has ever even come close to proving the existence of ghosts.



So no.



Ghosts are absolutely not real.



Are ghosts real?listen to opera opera theater



No.
When you die you're food for worms that's it. So there can be no ghosts.
ghosts no but spirits yes,I believe so...
It is a matter of opinion. I believe they are real and still here for some reason we don't know. Not everyone believes this or in ghosts. Hope this helps!!!
Depends on you.



There's EVPs (electronic Voice P-something) where they have voices recorded from a spirit.



I'm half skeptical. I remember as a child, i used to see shadows here and there were there shouldn't be any shadows resembling a person. I dont really know if it's my imagination or there's really something there.
No.
Even thought I've witnessed what some would called a "Ghost" i have to step back and factor in it could be due to an over active imagination.
If ghosts are real then that would suggest the existence of a spirit realm of some kind. If a spirit realm does exist then that would imply that there be an overseer of some description within that realm. If the overseer figure is present, then should that figure be recognized as God. If that figure is recognized as God, then that implies that all but one, or perhaps all, religions are wrong. Or would it suggest that all religions worship the same God figure, who has presented himself in many forms. Each of the religious texts suggests, even demands, that we 'love thy neighbour'. As the interests of this society are best served by maintaining hostility between peoples (war is very profitable) then its best people do not learn of the existence of a spiritual realm and that the religious groups are kept in a state of constant conflict. If you ever wake up to that truth then the existence of ghosts is confirmed. However, if you accept the preachings of the 'mass media' you will be kept very much in the dark about pretty much everything.



Thanks for the question. It has allowed me to answer many of my own.
i believe they are real
There is a lot of proof but so many sceptics that dont belive it you just gotta experience something yourself to get your definite yes
i think the answer to that is in your self



if you believe or not



i do believe they are



but there are many that don't
i myself do not believe in ghosts, when your dead, your dead, baby!
I have never seen one but i do think theres something out there
sorry Cuban Mami but there really isn't a lot of proof.
absolutely they are real, I have seen and do believe.
Absolutely! I freeked sum kids out by dressing up as one last holloween. it wus WA!!
Yes,ghosts and spirits are real,but there is no scientific proof as of yet.



When I was growing up,I thought my parents made up things like the boogeyman and ghosts just to scare me into doing my chores,but as I got older I started having my own experiences.Every single member of my family has experienced the paranormal firsthand.
There has been much evidence of paranormal activity in many "haunted" places throughout the world. The most convincing of this evidence, in my opinion, is Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP). I realize there is still a lot of room for arguement from the other side of this debate, but I feel that some of these recordings might just be voices from the other side. It's really up to you and what you believe. The important thing is to analyze the evidence and form your own opinion, while staying open to alternative answers. No matter what, don't ever let anybody make you feel childish or stupid for believing in something you can't see.
Yes, now go back too sleep.
Ghost is a ghost it isn't real. They could be there not real%26gt;



I can't think of the word they are called. Spectre - vision something like that.
First off, watch most haunted. And yes, i believe they exist, definitely for these reasons:



when I was eight I saw my passed nan and grandad, also we kept hearing the stairs creak when nobody was on them, tea stains thrown up the walls that weren't there the day before, noises in the loft, I once saw a spirit fly across the room and through double glazing doors, I ran and looked and nothing was there. My mum felt breathing down her neck.



Our neighbour said nobody ever stayed long.



Scary stuff.



Luckily, we've moved now.
Well ppl have stuff on tape like them hearing the voicesd of ghosts in the wind, but who knows if the wind just has its own voicelol. So Idk
See-ing is believing..and as i haven't seen one YET..then no, they aren't real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel