Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need your opinion. MOS question?

I have narrowed it down to 7 MOS possibilities. I have based these MOS's on my education, ASVAB and my prior experience. Also with the jobs that offer the student loan repayment program. The MOS's are 31s/25p (Microwave sys. Maint), 31r/25q (multichannel sys. oper), 25s (satelite comm maint), 33w (military intel sys maint), 94d (air traffic control equip repairer), 94L(avionics comm repairer) and 94m (radar repairer). The description of each seems as if I wouldnt mind doing them for the time in length that I am enlisting. my recruiter says that I will be able to qualify for either of them. My question is can anyone please tell me what the jobs are like and what kind of job I can get in the civilian world with knowledge experience and the education that the Army will give me? I have a wife and kids and Im just wondering which job I will benifit the most from. which one of the positions has a higher rate of employment in the civilian world. any thoughts or suggestions would help. anythin



I need your opinion. MOS question?ballet theater



OK, I'll admit I don't know about the particular jobs you mentioned but here are a few points to consider:



1) No matter how technical your job is you can still be assigned to a fighting unit (i.e. field artillery).



2) Most technical jobs in the military are so specific they have no civilian equivalent.



3) If you're enlisted you'll be working for people dumber than dirt.



4) The military prizes muscle - not intelligence.



ENJOY!



I need your opinion. MOS question?chicago theater opera theater



I would think that 94d and 94L Would be your best bets. They are always hiring for jobs like that in the civilian world. And you will most likely get paid more once you are out as well.



Good Luck My best friend is a recruiter be careful they are tricky!



Thank you for serving our Country



God bless stay safe!
94M all the way!! i am finishing my first (and only!) enlistment as a 94M and I am already hired when I ETS (1 APR 07) and I will be starting out making $92,000 a year with a $50,000 cash signing bonus (I only have to work with the company for 2 yrs). Don't believe any of the other hoopla you hear about a better MOS because this is it!
Well Bobby D has no clue... so lets see whats next.



33W is a great choice... Intel sys maintenance... it deals with computers.... now add to it what is called a U2 identifier and you can work on unmanned aerial vehicles.... Shadow, Predators, etc.... which both the military and Homeland Security have a big need for.



And yes... post military.... Homeland Security pays very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel