Saturday, December 5, 2009

How much to sue for?

52 yr old male. annual income 50k



stopped working.I had literally half my nose removed due to a missed diagnoises by a doctor. He was told to do a biopsy by his lead doctor and did not. He put me on anti-biotics and creams instead and was going to do a biopsy in ten days if that did not work. I called his office 3 days later and told them it was not working and they said there was nothing they could do for me. It got worse and I set up an appointment with a dermatologist. It took 3 weeks to get in to see her due to her busy schedule. She immediatley ordered a biopsy. It came back positive for cancer.(all this wasted 2 months since I saw the first doctor) It was a very agressive form of cancer. She said if the first doctor had done a biopsy and found the cancer it could have been removed and corrected with a skin graft and 3 stiches. Instead I literally had 1/2 my nose removed and a flap of my forehead folded down to form me a new nose. On my 5th oper. and have 3 more to go. Any ideas?



How much to sue for?paramount theater



I'm really sorry this happened to you.



You should definitely hire a good lawyer and sue this doctor. He was instructed to do a biopsy and he did not follow instructions- he didn't do his job!



How much to sue for?theatre opera theater



You really need to find a medical malpractice attorney, The lawyer will handle the case so you can be compensated and even have your nose re-constructed. I feel bad for you.
Get a lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel