Saturday, December 5, 2009

Guide for career & employment?

Hello Friends, I want a suggestion about career %26amp; employment I have completed my graduation in arts %26amp; presently I am working as a computer Oper *** Office Asst. ,but I am not satisfied with this job after graduation which courses i can do pls specify %26amp; another which field I can try for another job?



Guide for career %26amp; employment?opera ticket



Hello chaya,



It completely depends upon you. What type of job are you inetrested. Then look for opportunitues and growth scope in that field. Where will you be in that field after three years.



Alos research abt educational qualification required etc../



All the very best ..



Guide for career %26amp; employment?pacific theater opera theater



My dear friend there are lots of arts graduates out there in the market. If you are daring, have guts and a determination to success why not try real estate as a career. It is a retrenchment proof career. It is very challenging if you dare to take challenge. Interested please email me at stevenlau2000@hotmail.com for more details. I will show you how much you can make as a real estate agents.
That's a huge question to ask, without more information about you.



My best suggestion is that you look into careers guidance, to find out what natural talents you have which could be exploited. There are many books on the subject, eg "The What Color Is Your Parachute? Workbook", which does just that.



Money and fun comes from doing what you're naturally good at, not from shoe-horning yourself into a job.
I think you should choose the field of IT and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel