Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need English lessons for my children (4&8) whilst I am in London next 2 weeks. Any one knows t

I would not mind having a teacher comming home. OPER or simmilar would work.



I need English lessons for my children (4%26amp;8) whilst I am in London next 2 weeks. Any one knows the best way?theater



Contact me by email. I have two teacher daughters both of whom woul;d be delighted to discuss with you.



I need English lessons for my children (4%26amp;8) whilst I am in London next 2 weeks. Any one knows the best way?london theatre opera theater



Make sure the teacher can read,write and pose grammar before you take her/him on. I blame poor standards of English being taught in primary schools and not the kids themselves who purport to have "dyslexia" and other "learning difficulties". Have a look at the poor standards on this site in whichever section you like for examples. I didn't have the benefit of a university education, only a good grounding from teachers I respected and who made me sit up and pay attention in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel