Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you get permanently banned from a chat room or forum, will you go to hell if you die?

For several months now, I've been experiencing problems with some chat rooms and servers that I was banned from. I was first banned from Dejatoons with the reason I don't give a freak if you're 15 years old, and then the 2nd time was really a good reason to be banned. On that day I got banned the first time, I panicked and I worried that I was going to hell if I never got unbanned from their chat room so I pretend I did something really bad and tried to apologize to people who barely even cared about those chat rooms. The worst thing I've done was oper impersonation and if you've done something much worse than that on the internet and then try to lie on the forums about it, get banned for trolling and spamming and if you died then or just die right now, would you go to hell. Explain.



If you get permanently banned from a chat room or forum, will you go to hell if you die?theatre tickets



I tell you what, I will forgive you this one time. If you don't do it again, I will accept you in my heaven.



If you get permanently banned from a chat room or forum, will you go to hell if you die?opera house opera theater



I don't see why you would go to hell



go to like confession



and tell the preist (or whatever)



that you got banned from a chat room

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel