Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do I need a notebook adapter for my laptop?

here is the laptop I'm buying:



Nc8430 %26lt; Model



2.16 gH Core 2 Duo %26lt; Processor



Windows Vista %26lt; Oper. System



1 GB DDR2 SDRAM %26lt; Memory



100 GB SATA 7200RPM %26lt; Hard Drive



15.4" WSXGA %26lt; Display



CDRW/ DVDRW 2- layer %26lt; CD/ DVD



802.11a/ b/ g, bluetooth %26lt; Internet



256 MB Dedicated VRAM %26lt; Graphics



Do I need a notebook adapter for my laptop?theatre



Your system comes with a 802.11 a/b/g adapter which is a wireless network card. You are all set if you wish to connect wirelessly. However, I do not see a standard (wired) Ethernet adapter listed. This is unusual because most systems today do come with a wired nic built in. It may be an oversight in the features list.



In any event, If you wish to connect via a wired connection and your system doesn't come "out of the box" with one installed you can always add one later via a USB nerwork card or a PCMCIA network card. They cost between $30 - $50.



Good luck,



Captain Computer



Do I need a notebook adapter for my laptop?opera music opera theater



If you mean wireless adapter -no - you have and on board bluetooth.



Nice system - if getting Vista - another gig of RAM is needed.
when you say "notebook adapter" do you mean the ac adapter? if so, you will need that to power on and charge your computer. if you are talking about a network adapter, such as ethernet port. a computer like that should already have either or both ethernet and modem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel