Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've deleted ie7 from my XP oper. system. back on IE6 but the problem is can't open my fav

downloading programs impossible now. Hangs up. Please help



I've deleted ie7 from my XP oper. system. back on IE6 but the problem is can't open my fav. %26amp; can't downloadlisten to opera



I downloaded IE7 didn't find it to be significantly different from IE6. A bit of an improvement on security issues.



I downloaded Mozilla Firefox browser and love it.



It works much better with more options and features and works faster than IE



I still have IE7 but don't use it much now that I have Firefox



I've deleted ie7 from my XP oper. system. back on IE6 but the problem is can't open my fav. %26amp; can't downloadconcert venue opera theater



Re install it you will have to it one day
I don't know how u deleted IE7 but u should consider installing a new copy of windows if u don't want to just get a download program like DAP or FlashJet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel