Thursday, December 10, 2009

Master Degree (mathematics) at Uni of Waterloo, Canada?

I'm thinking of pursuing my master's (mathematics) in waterloo. Right now, my main interest is in the field of OR (Oper. Research). I want to know:



1) If this is a good idea or if I should go to another uni



2) What it's like there - how hard the course is, studying environment, etc.



3) Anything and everything there is to know about this uni



I'm not Canadian, I come from Asia.



I've already done my Bachelor's.



I've gone to the website so please don't just give me the link.



Thanx.



Master Degree (mathematics) at Uni of Waterloo, Canada?shows



The university of Waterloo is a very highly regarded scientific university in Southern Ontario. However, it is may not be the best. The school in general is fantastic, with a huge multi cultural community, and the social life is great too (also only 1hr to travel to Toronto) As for the university itself, there's really nothing one person can tell you, everyone has a different experience there, so good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel