Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help me PLz... with my computer?

my computer is shyty i try to oper folder no thing happens i downloaded stuff on my computer in a folder insted of the folder icon it apers a enternet icon and i click it wont work and i right click it%26gt;%26gt; open with%26gt;%26gt; chose what program well idki can find the floder option on there thats retarded i cliked also search the WEB for an apropriate file to open with it keep saing stuff can some 1 plz give instrucion like wtf happend here



i am pissed of man this is messed up



well the file i downloded was ziped i cant extrct it wow i tried other files but nothing works thats bull i am mad



help me plz



Help me PLz... with my computer?secure browser



If you know for a fact that you have a virus your best option is to make copies of your important files by saving them to a disk. Next you will need to format your hard drive. Then Run anti virus on the PC after installing the operating system. After you run anti virus on your PC INSTALL anti virus on it and then install your other programs. Next do a virus scan on the disk that you used to save your files. Hope this helps..



Help me PLz... with my computer?home theater opera theater



Save any important files (documents and such) to a floppy or CD/DVD and format and reinstall the OS and programs. You probably have a virus thats not going to go away. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel